- TehR on Semakan Keputusan UPU 2013/2014 (Kemasukan Ke IPTA/Politeknik Premier Lepasan SPM/Setaraf)
- Denaihati on Semakan Keputusan UPU 2013/2014 (Kemasukan Ke IPTA/Politeknik Premier Lepasan SPM/Setaraf)
- MDHAFiZ.NET on Selamat Tinggal Politeknik Kuching Sarawak. Kembali Berblogging
- titan on Selamat Tinggal Politeknik Kuching Sarawak. Kembali Berblogging
- akubiomed on Selamat Tinggal Politeknik Kuching Sarawak. Kembali Berblogging
Hopefully the new model represents a new era for Proton and higher level standard for Proton cars, in many aspects especially the performance and the safety of using the proton cars. I heard that the new proton will be more powerful than before. Come with 1600L engine and 107hp-138 hp.
Whatever it is I hope this new Proton Preve will affordable and reasonable price for all Malaysians! The starting price for this new Proton Preve range from RM60k ++ to RM73k++
Proton Preve will be the Proton’s first car with a turbocharged engine.( 1.6 Premium CFE )They come with 3 variants which are :
- Proton Preve Proton Preve Executive
- Proton Preve Executive CVT
- Proton Preve Premium CFE
Perodua, The Malaysia’s 2nd National Car Maker will accept booking for the new version of Perodua Myvi starting today, June 4 2011 onwards. The new Perodua Myvi will be launch officially at Putra World Trade Centre on June 16, 2011 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Seri Najib Razak.
Deposit of RM400.00 is required to make a reservation. Reservations can be made at any of 178 Perodua branches across the country starting from June 4, 2011. Meanwhile the real price of the new Perodua Myvi 2011 will be reveal on the launched date. It said to be have a 1.5 L engine variant and will comes in six variant colours.