- TehR on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
- suri on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
- MDHAFiZ.NET on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
- auc on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
- TehR on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Kelantan Vs Selangor
New Proton Preve 2012
Hopefully the new model represents a new era for Proton and higher level standard for Proton cars, in many aspects especially the performance and the safety of using the proton cars. I heard that the new proton will be more powerful than before. Come with 1600L engine and 107hp-138 hp.
Whatever it is I hope this new Proton Preve will affordable and reasonable price for all Malaysians! The starting price for this new Proton Preve range from RM60k ++ to RM73k++
Proton Preve will be the Proton’s first car with a turbocharged engine.( 1.6 Premium CFE )They come with 3 variants which are :
- Proton Preve Proton Preve Executive
- Proton Preve Executive CVT
- Proton Preve Premium CFE
Proton Preve will export to Indonesia and Thailand in three months, and followed by China, Iran and Australia.
Test drive Proton Preve today at your nearest Proton Showroom throughout Malaysia. For more details, just go to your nearest Proton Showroom.
A bit information about the price of Proton Preve.
Proton Prevé 1.6 MT Executive: RM59,990 (metallic) and RM59,540 (solid)
Proton Prevé 1.6 Executive CVT: RM62,990 (metallic) and RM62,540 (solid)
Proton Prevé 1.6 Premium CFE: RM72,990 (metallic) and RM72,540 (solid)