- Izzuddin Fauzi on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
- kodinz on Selamat Tinggal Politeknik Kuching Sarawak. Kembali Berblogging
- TehR on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
- suri on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
- MDHAFiZ.NET on Liga Super Malaysia 2013: Johor Darul Takzim Vs Kelantan
Top Ten Tea Producing Countries
Today we would like to share about the top ten list tea producing countries in the world. Tea plants are native to East and South Asia and probably originated around the point of confluence of the lands of northeast India, north Burma, southwest China, and Tibet. Although tales exist in regards to the beginnings of tea being used as a beverage, but no one sure of its exact origins. Tea contains catechins, a type of antioxidant. It also contains tannic acid and caffeine. There are many advantages of drinking tea.
One of them is that drinking tea is beneficial to our heart. Drinking tea is also good for the smokers to eliminate the nicotine and other harmful chemical from the system. Tea is made from from it leaves (Tea Plant). The leaves that just picked up from the plants, need to go through several processes like drying, crushing, mixing, and fermentation.
There are several types of tea such as “Green Tea” ,”Ginseng Tea” ”Black Tea”, and many more. Among of them, the “Green Tea is the most benificial to our health as it doest not fermented, so it contain less caffeine.
Here is the list of top ten tea producing countries in the world
- Sri Lanka
- Islamic Republic of Iran
NOTE : When making tea, do not make it too strong. Otherwise it may contain more tannic acid which may cause indigestion and constipation